Overview of Tuneskit Audio Capture 2 Benefits
Tuneskit Audio Capture As a powerful sound recorder, TunesKit Audio Capture for Windows is able to grab just about any sound that your computer’s soundcard outputs, including streaming music, live broadcasts, in-game sound, movie soundtracks, etc. through browsers or web players, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
Moreover, it can also record sounds reproduced by media players and other programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, and so forth. Whenever you hear an appealing song, a great radio stream, or any other sounds you’d like to record, TunesKit will help you capture them by sparing no effort.
Further, it’s your best assistance to capture iTunes, Apple Music, Pandora, etc. as well as extract any audio tracks from videos. It is a versatile and easy-to-use multi-track audio recording software capable of capturing a single or multiple tracks simultaneously and saving all records independently in original high quality.
Overview of Tuneskit Audio Capture 2 Features
- Multi-track audio grabber to capture several tracks at once
- Convert and save audio records to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
- Split, cut and mix recorded audio tracks
- Fix and edit ID3 tags for recorded audios
- Customize and edit output audio quality more flexibly
What’s New in
- Fixed some minor bugs
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8 or later
How to Crack or Registered or Activate
- First, download the latest version.
- Uninstall the previous version.
- Note Turn off the Virus Guard.
- After Download Unpack or extract the rar file and open setup.
- Install the setup after install closes it from everywhere.
- Now open the ‘Crack’ or ‘Patch’ folder, copy and replace cracked file into the installation folder.
- After all of these enjoy