WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.0.6 (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) patch is a powerful program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the entire page will display as expected. This program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags when you point and click on the desired function; You can create web pages without learning HTML. Just drag and drop the object on the page “where you want,” When you are done, publish it to your web server (using the build tool in Publish).
What can you do with WYSIWYG Web Builder?
- Desktop web publishing, create websites as easily as drag and drop!
- Visually Design Your Website (What-Does-You-Get-What-You-Get).
- Just drag and drop the object from your web page.
- The navigation bar, the menu bar, and many other navigation options.
- The “One Click Publish” FTP program is not required. No special hosting is needed; use it with any hosting service.
- Easily create forms using the built-in forms guide and CAPTCHA and form validation tools.
- Advanced graphic tools include shapes, text art, rotation, shadows, and other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery interface (accordion, tab, etc.), animations, effects, and ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google Compatible Sitemap Generator / PayPal eCommerce Tool
- Many navigation tools are available: Navigation Bar, Tabbed Menu, Dropdown Menu, Site Tree, and Slide Menu.
- Slide show, photo gallery, flyover images, banners, etc.
- Support YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player, and many other formats.
- Unique extension system (add-on modules) with more than 250 extensions available!
- Create HTML5 / CSS3 Websites Today!
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- HTML5 and YouTube audio and video support.
- HTML5 form: validating original documents, new input types options, and web storage.
- HTML5 <canvas> and <svg> support shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @ font-face. Use insecure web fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 border image
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Includes support for 2D and 3D transformations!
- CSS3 filters and background filters.
Features for advanced users!
- Login tool/password protection page.
- Content management system Integrated with numerous plugins (guest books, FAQs, downloads, photo albums, etc.).
- Add custom HTML code with HTML tools.
- Layers – Sticky Layers, Anchor Layers, Floating Layers, Modal Layers, Pinned Layers, Elastic Layers, and more.
- JQuery Theme Manager creates your theme for the default jQuery UI widget.
- Style Manager (global style, H1, H2, H3, etc.)
- Master Frame and Master Object – Reuse the common elements of your website.
- Flexbox and Flex Grid containers.
- Conditions and calculations.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.0.6 Main Features:
- Responsive Web Design: Built-in support for layout grid, flexbox, CSS grid, or absolute/fixed layouts with breakpoints.
- Web Fonts – Easily add Google Fonts and other web fonts to your website.
- Animations – Add amazing pre-made animations and transitions, or create your animations. More than 150 predefined animations are included.
- Pre-made Blocks – Use pre-made blocks to get started quickly. There are more than 150 blocks available!
- Form tools: send emails, upload files, store data in MySQL or CSV, auto-reply, form validation, conditions/calculations.
- Images and Media: Image Filters, Shapes, Galleries, Carousels, Lightboxes, Rollover Animations, YouTube, Vimeo, HTML5 Video / Audio.
- Icon Libraries: Compatibility with Font Awesome, Material Icons, and many other icon libraries.
- Navigation: navigation buttons, drop-down menus, full-screen menus, mega menus, panel menus, breadcrumb, pagination, and more.
- Extensions – Hundreds of extensions to add additional functionality to the software. Including slideshows, navigation, audio/video, web stores, data viewers, etc.
- One-click publishing – no external FTP program needed. No special hosting is required; use it with any hosting service! It supports secure FTP, FTPS, and standard FTP.
- Drag and Drop – Visually Design Your Website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get). Then, drag and drop the objects onto your web pages. The HTML code will be automatically generated for you!
- SEO tools: Google-compatible sitemap and robots.txt generator. The built-in SEO Assistant helps you make your web pages more search engine friendly.
- Password Protected Pages – Multiple User Login Tools. Registration, password recovery, online user manager, user roles, etc.
- CMS: Integrated content management system (based on PHP) that allows you or your customers to manage content online. There is also a more basic “Editable Content” functionality available.
- E-commerce – Integrated support for third-party eCommerce solutions like PayPal, Ecwid, Stripe, Snipcart, Paddle, Gumroad, WebMoney, and Vibracart Pro.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.0.6 New Features:
- SEO Assistant – Helps you make your web pages more search engine friendly. SEO Assistant scans the page for missing image descriptions, keywords, sitemap.xml / robot.txt, header tags, broken links, mobile support, and more.
- Table of Contents – A table of contents is a list of links leading to different page sections. You can know this from websites like Wikipedia.
- E-commerce – Third-party shopping cart payment integration added for Ecwid, Stripe, Snipcart, Paddle, PayPal, Gumroad, WebMoney, and Vibracart Pro.
- Site Manager – The Site Manager has great new features like pinned pages, recently modified pages, searching for references, and ‘needs review’ functionality for responsive web design.
- Vertical Shape Dividers: Shape dividers can now be rotated 90 degrees. It allows adding walls to the left or right side of a layer, layout grid, etc.
- Local Server Preview – Preview your website on your phone or another device on your local network without publishing first. Web Builder now includes a built-in web server for previewing.
- Txt: Robots.txt is a text file with instructions for search engine crawlers. Defines which areas of a website crawler can be searched.
- Lottie Animations – Display lightweight, scalable, interactive Lottie animations on your websites.
- Image Hotspots – Image Hotspots are now responsive and can have tooltips and icons. We also added the ability to import access points from SVG files.
- Layout Grid – Added support for fixed-width columns and the ability to use local video as background.
- Cards: added bubble mode, support for shape dividers, close button, underline and strikethrough, portlets, and grid mode in the card container.
- And much more: Bootstrap date/time picker, input mask, range object, RTF tables, underline styles, multi-color icons, clip-path animations, responsive shapes, etc.
What’s new in WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.0.6?
- Fixed: Tables with classic HTML output do not have font size.
- Improved: Added ability to hide wrapping text objects in the default view.
- Improved: Added support for Global Replace in Banners and PNG output.
- Improved: Global Replace now works for cards with different font sizes at breakpoints.
How to install and activate it?
- Disconnect from the Internet (recommended).
- Extract and install WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.0.6 using the installation program.
- After installation, run the program and use Keygen to register it.
- It’s done; enjoy the full version of WYSIWYG Web Builder 18.0.6.