Subtitle Workshop supports all the subtitle formats you need and has all the features you want from a subtitle editing software. Some of the features are the following: user friendly interface, can handle both time and frame based subtitles, massive subtitle conversion, can check for and fix errors in subtitles, can get frame rate from a movie file, associates itself with the subtitles extensions you want, adjust subtitles, recent files list, etc.
Subtitle Workshop makes subtitle creating/editing/converting tasks almost a pleasure, the amicable and intuitive interface mixes easy to access menus & must have features with advanced functions and a remarkable speed and stability, drastically reducing subtitle editing time.
Subtitle Workshop includes spell check function and an advanced video preview feature which will ease the task even more. The best choice for the beginner, expert or the fansubber. Have a try, and you’ll forget the rest!
Subtitle Workshop 4.0 Beta 4 / 2.51 Features:
Reading and writing engine
· Based in URUSoft SubtitleAPI, so new formats can be easily added by downloading an updated dll file.
· Currently (version 1.05 of SubtitleAPI) supports around 56 subtitle formats.
· Can handle both time and frame based subtitles.
· Can load files in plain text format so that you can set the timings.
· Supports reading and writing style tags (bold, italic, underline) and color tags in format which support it.
· Supports Output Settings in DVDSubtitle, SAMI, Sonic Scenarist, SubStation Alpha, SubViewer 1 & 2 and TMPlayer formats.
· Supports saving a subtitle in your custom format.
· User friendly.
· Configurable shortcuts.
· Supports multi-language (currently over 35 languages are available!).
· Can switch between interfaces to adapt to the user’s need, you can turn Video Preview Mode on and off and Translator Mode on and off.
· User friendly “Translator mode”.
· Integrated in the main window.
· Shows subtitles over the video.
· Can show information about the video you are watching.
· You are able to customize foreground color, background color (or transparent), show border or not, show shadow or not, border and shadow’s width of the subtitles.
· NOT based in Windows Media Player, this results in a highly improved performance and visual quality.
· Highly enhanced functions strictly designed to get speed and a high grade of efficiency.
· Advanced & easy to customize text scripts for OCR errors repair, offering the possibility of using regular expressions.
· Powerful and totally customizable error fixing engine.
· Possibility to mark errors in the main list with a different font style and color so that it is easy to identify them visually.
· Optional automated checks/fixes on load subtitle.
· Checks and fixes (all are optional, you may configure it): empty subtitles, lines without letters, overlapping, bad values, hearing impaired subtitles, text before colon (“:”) (optional – “Only if text is in capital letters”), unnecessary dots, “-” in subtitles with one line, subtitles over two lines, prohibited characters (configurable characters), repeated characters (configurable characters), repeated subtitles (configurable time tolerance), OCR errors, spaces before custom characters, spaces after custom characters, unnecessary spaces, too long/short durations and too long lines (only check).
· Extremely customizable.
· Multi-level Undo-Redo.
· Spell check using Microsoft Word’s engine, so it supports any installed language.
· Can create new subtitles from scratch.
· Easily add and delete subtitles with “Insert” and “Delete” keys.
· Can split subtitle (at selected item, at given item, at given time, at given frame, or at the end of video), or in an indefinite number of parts (equal in time, in lines or at the end of multiple videos).
· Can join an indefinite number of subtitles, and those subtitles may be in different formats with different FPS (you can select a different FPS for each file).
· Two methods of getting FPS from video: without using DirectX (only supports AVI) and using DirectX (supports all video formats, but it is slower).
· You are able to choose which subtitle extensions to associate.
· Supports drag & drop (subtitle files and video files).
· Supports command line.
· Recent files list (customizable number of recent files from 0 to 20).
· Set delay (positive or negative, time or frames).
· Set duration limits (maximum duration and minimum duration).
· Adjust subtitles using four possible methods: 1- first and last dialogs, 2- synchronize using two points (linear algorithm), 3- Adjust to synchronized subtitles and 4- Advanced system to synchronize subtitles using an indefinite number of points.
· “Time expander/reducer” to expand/reduce the final time of certain subtitles under certain conditions.
· “Automatic durations” to calculate the duration of subtitles using a simple formula.
· FPS Conversion with one click.
· “Extend length” to extend the length of selected subtitles to the start time of the next one.
· “Shift subtitle” forward or backwards a configurable amount of time.
· “Read times from file” feature, to fix a subtitle using another subtitle’s times.
· Search & Replace text with “Match whole words”, “Case sensitive” and “Preserve case” options.
· “Smart line adjust” to constrain subtitles bigger than three lines into two and adjust length of lines.
· “Convert case” with 6 different conversion modes.
· “Unbreak subtitles” to make all selected subtitles be in one line.
· “Divide lines” to easily divide a subtitle with more than one line (or one big line) into two subtitles with proper time recalculation.
· “Reverse text” keeping lines order or not.
· “Fix punctuation”, very useful for right-to-left languages.
· “Delete unnecessary links” to delete the unnecessary “…” if they are present the end of one line and at the beginning of the next one.
· “Read texts from file” feature, to fix a subtitle using another subtitle’s text.
Text and times related
· “Sort subtitles” to sort all the subtitles according to their start time.
· “Combine subtitles” to make all the selected subtitles become only one (for eg. “- Hi!” and “- Hey!!!” to “- Hi!|- Hey!!!”).
· Visual effects with the texts and times of the subtitles.
· Possibility to mark subtitles for later review (and of course unmark them) and read Subtitle Report Files (*.srf) generated by ViPlay.
Subtitle Workshop security information
You cannot download any crack or serial number for Subtitle Workshop on this page. Every software that you are able to download on our site is legal. There is no crack, serial number, hack or activation key for Subtitle Workshop present here. Our collection also doesn’t contain any keygens, because keygen programs are being used in illegal ways which we do not support. All software that you can find here is freely downloadable and legal.
Subtitle Workshop installation package is prepared to be downloaded from our fast download servers. It is checked for possible viruses and is proven to be 100% clean and safe. Various leading antiviruses have been used to test Subtitle Workshop, if it contains any viruses. No infections have been found and downloading Subtitle Workshop is completelly problem free because of that reason. Our experts on malware detection tested Subtitle Workshop with various spyware and malware detection programs, including fyxm.net custom malware and spyware detection, and absolutelly no malware or spyware was found in Subtitle Workshop.
All software that you can find on our servers, including Subtitle Workshop, is either freeware, shareware or open-source, some of the software packages are demo, trial or patch versions and if possible (public domain licence), we also host official full versions of software.
Because we want to be one of the fastest download sites on the web, we host all the software including Subtitle Workshop on our servers. You cannot find here any torrents or download links that would lead you to dangerous sites.
Fyxm.net does support free software, however we do not support warez or illegal downloads. Warez is harming producers of the software.