Nvidia GeForce Graphics Driver 456.98
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers Another important feature of the program automatically checks for the latest GeForce drivers and offers to install them without leaving the desktop. Plus, it shows release highlights.
From the Preferences area you can ask NVIDIA GeForce Experience to apply optimal settings by default, include beta updates in the driver checkups, disable update notifications, choose the video game installed locations, switch to a different UI language, as well as log all activity to file.
The utility offers support for Windows XP SP3, but only when it comes to the driver update module. It minimizes to the system tray and uses low CPU and RAM, so it doesn’t interfere with normal activity. We have not come across any issues in our tests.
The bottom line is that the NVIDIA GeForce Experience offers an excellent solution for playing video games at optimum performance, and it should be added to any power user’s utility belt.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the latest performance optimizations, profiles, and bug fixes for Death Stranding. In addition, this release also provides optimal support for Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition and F1 2020.
- [Just Cause 2]: The game does not detect CUDA files which result in missing “GPU Water Simulation” and “Bokeh Filter” settings. 
- [Sea of Thieves]: Issues with game rendering occur. 
- as a matter of fact [Resident Evil 2 Remake]: the game may display random objects and menu flickering. 
- [Devil May Cry 5] game may display random object flickering. 
- [Divinity Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition]: The game experiences low performance when hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- [Notebook]: Windows Mixed Reality headsets may display jitter when connected to the HDMI port linked to the NVIDIA Optimus notebook integrated graphics. 
- not only … but also [G-SYNC]: G-SYNC does not work with DirectX 9 games if “Disable full-screen optimizations” is selected. 
- Display brightness increases while enabling GPU scaling. 
- in the first place, NVIDIA HDAudio may disappear after the display goes to sleep. 
- The cursor turns into a grey rectangle when playing YouTube 4K HDR videos. 
NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers v188.8.131.52
NVIDIA GeForce Standard Driver 445.98 hotfix – for Win 10