Last Floor You are an ordinary engineer living on the Top Floor of a high-rise and dreaming of your own country house…But one day your life changes dramatically and you become a hostage of your own home. Your task is to survive, but to do this; you need to get outside. However, just going down the stairs or taking the elevator down will not work.
At night, while you were sleeping,
the house has changed, and now it seems to live a different, alien life …
Its electricity network has turned into a teleporter of some unknown energy animating some household appliances, and it looks like that they are aggressively tuned against people …
On each floor, you will face a challenge in which you have to find a way out or defeat a furious teapot or hairdryer.
- Unique interiors of apartments.
- Active management.
- Detailed graphics and good optimization.
- Atmospheric music and surroundings.
- Deadly combat.
- No flashlight or puzzles.
16 Mar 2020
Action, Adventure, Horror
- Requires a 64-bit processor and
- operating system
- OS: Windows 7,8,10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 5 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 750
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX
- Compatible Soundcard
- in the light of Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- first, second, third OS: Windows 10 64bit
- coupled with Processor: Intel Core i5
- in like manner Graphics: Nvidia GTX 960 or AMD
- as a matter of fact DirectX: Version 11
- not only … but also Storage: 600 MB available space
- in the first place Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard