Flume Pro is designed to provide a streamlined and user-friendly experience when working with Instagram even though you are accessing the service on the desktop. The Flume Pro app comes with a borderless window that enables you to navigate the website, and its visibility can be easily toggled via a status bar menu icon. You can view and like photos, comment, follow, share, and most importantly, post to Instagram from Mac. Just sign in to your account and Instagram away.
Supported Operation Systems
- macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Upload PRO: Upgrade and upload your photos and videos directly from your Mac.
- Multiple Accounts PRO: Flume Pro also lets you add all the accounts you manage.
- Insights and Promotions: Get statistics about your posts and followers, and promote your posts (requires an Instagram Business profile).
- Direct Messaging: Start conversations with friends, customers, and fans. Share your favorite profiles, posts, hashtags, locations, and more.
- Activity: See your latest activity (likes, comments, and friends that join Instagram) and receive desktop notifications.
- Photo Focus: A beautiful design that focuses your attention on the photos and videos.
- Original Aspect Ratio: View photos and videos in their original aspect ratio and at full resolution.
- Better Search: Search for users, hashtags, locations, and bookmark them for quick access.
- Explore: View popular content and find suggestions of users to follow.
- Accessibility: Support for VoiceOver and keyboard navigation.
- Translations: Understand your international followers, with support for translated captions and comments.
- Gestures: Swipe on your trackpad, Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad to navigate.
- Integrations: Flume is a native app with support for system share dialogs, Apple Maps, drag-and-drop, and more.
- Localized: Flume is available in 25+ languages, including support for VoiceOver and Touch Bar.
- FIXED: A stalling issue if an account had 1 new notification from a user that required an avatar to be downloaded and a desktop notification to be displayed.
- FIXED: Multiple new follower requests are now properly batched into a single notification.
- FIXED: Clicking on search results in the conversation search wasn’t possible.
- FIXED: An issue when sharing to linked accounts with captions that include special characters, that appear as question marks on the Facebook Lite Android app.
- FIXED: A edge-case crashing issue when clicking on the avatar of the author in the detail view.
- FIXED: The following requests list of users didn’t update after accepting/ignoring the request.
- FIXED: Force the Dock icon to remove its badge if you log out of all accounts, and it was previously badged.
- FIXED: The @ symbol prefix for usernames is gone from various places/notifications.
- FIXED: Consistent menu appearance/disappearance behavior/logic in all areas.
- FIXED: Updated missing localisations.