Cisco Webex Teams For Mac 184.108.40.20693 Free Download [30 May 2022]
Cisco Webex Teams For Mac Whether on the go, at a desk, or together in a meeting room, helps speed up projects, build better relationships, and solve business challenges. It’s got all the team collaboration tools you need to keep work moving forward and connects with the other tools you use to simplify life.
Anyone using Cisco Webex Teams For Mac can start a meeting with the touch of a button. No more waiting on hosts. Join from anywhere and be able to switch devices seamlessly. And keep the conversation going after the meeting.
Don’t let time-sensitive emails get lost in an overflowing inbox. Get your work done now with secure group messaging in Webex Teams for macOS. Send important information via direct and team messages, where they can be read and responded to right away—or flagged for follow up later. Keeping track of conversations is easy—all your messages are saved in the same space where you meet.
File sharing and screen sharing in space are quick and simple. And the files you receive are neatly organized, searchable, and saved right alongside all of your communication, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. Especially when you need to share in meetings.
Sometimes a quick sketch explains an idea better than words. Whiteboard or draw on your phone or any device, and share the interactive drawing in chat. Keep iterating whether or not you’re in a live meeting.
Cisco Webex Teams For Mac Key Features
Your messages, files, and whiteboard drawings are fully encrypted, right from your device to your recipients’ devices. For added control, customers can manage their own encryption keys on-premises.
Secure your user’s devices
Administrators can manage corporate or personal devices with controls such as PIN lock and the ability to wipe data if a device is lost.
Control what’s shared
Users can keep teamwork private by locking spaces so only moderators can add others. Cisco Webex Teams for Mac integrates with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools including Cisco Cloudlock, to protect sensitive information even when users are working with others outside their company, or even block users from sharing files, to maintain company data policies.
It delivers pre-built solutions with third-party applications from vendors such as Microsoft, Google, and Salesforce to deliver complete collaboration experiences for the enterprise. Other integrations can be set up using the Webex App Hub to connect your teamwork in Webex Teams with the work happening in tools such as Service Now, Trello, Asana, Salesforce, and Jira.
You Also Like
What’s new in this version:
- Cisco Webex Teams 220.127.116.1193
- Resolved the following issues:
- – Webex would freeze when you clicked on your profile picture
- – Webex would crash after you’d restart your computer from Sleep mode
- Resolved the following issues when you use Webex Calling or Calling Hosted by a Service Provider:
- – you received an incoming call while connected to a device but chose to answer the call on your desktop app, you had to reconnect to the device after the call ended
- someone shared their screen during a call, you didn’t see the zoom option
- Wen you’d receive an incoming call from someone in your organization, their email address would show up as the caller ID instead of their name
- macOS 10.12 Sierra or later