The Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool will remove installation records for Adobe Creative Cloud or Adobe Creative Suite applications that may have become corrupted or may be causing problems with a new installation.
To remove an app using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool, you need to remove the app entry from the tool. Similarly, you need to remove CoreSync entry to resolve sync-related issues.
Use Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove entries for apps or CoreSync | Windows
- Back up all files stored in Adobe product directories, including custom plug-ins or profiles you have installed.
- Uninstall Creative Cloud or Creative Suite applications by doing one of the following:
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista: Choose Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Windows XP: Choose Start > Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Select the application that you want to remove, and click Remove or Uninstall.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation.
- Restart your computer.
- Download the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool for Windows
- Right-click the downloaded AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.exe file and choose Run as Administrator.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in this order:
- Choose your language: Type e for English or j for Japanese, and then press Enter.
- Review the Adobe End-User License Agreement: Type y to accept or n to decline (if you decline, the script stops). Press Enter.
- Type the number that corresponds to the option you want to select and then press Enter. For example, type 4 (CC Apps) if you want to uninstall a Creative Cloud app.
- Subsequently, to remove an app, select the application that you want to remove by typing the number that corresponds to the app name and then press Enter.
- Similarly, to remove CoreSync, type 1 or 4 and press Enter. Then type the number that corresponds to CoreSync and press Enter.
- Confirm that you want to remove the entry: Type y and then press Enter.
- (Optional) If you’re unable to connect to Adobe’s servers, repeat these steps to fix your host files. After